Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lel or LEL may refer to:
- Mount Lel, abode of the deity Ēl in the Ugaritic Baal cycle
- London–Edinburgh–London, a randonnée bicycle event of approximately 1,400 km (870 mi)
- League of Empire Loyalists, British pressure group established in 1954
- lel, ISO 639:l code for Lele language (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- LEL, IATA code for Lake Evella Airport, Northern Territory, Australia
- Lel, Alicante, Valencian Community, Spain
- "Lel", supposedly a satirical form of "lol"
Technology and science
- Lower explosive limit, in relation to flammability of gases
- lel is one of two ligand conformations in tris(ethylenediamine)cobalt(III) chloride#stereochemistry and related complexes
- Lehel, also known as Lél (died 995), Magyar chieftain
- Katya Lel (born 1974), Russian pop singer
- Martin Lel (born 1978), Kenyan athlete
- Letitia Elizabeth Landon (1802–1838), English writer better known as L.E.L.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LEL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.