(Redirected from LEPA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lepa may refer to:
- Astrid Lepa (1924–2015), Estonian actress and director
- Margus Lepa (born 1953), Estonian radio journalist and actor
- Palma de Mallorca Airport, assigned the ICAO code LEPA
- Lepa, Samoa village in Samoa
- Lepa, Estonia village in Estonia
- Lepa Ves, village in Croatia
- LEPA, low-energy precision application irrigation
- Leader peptidase A (LepA), elongation factor (biology)
- Lepas, a genus of goose barnacles
- Lepa (ship), the traditional houseboats of the Sama-Bajau people
- Lepa (given name), a feminine given name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lepa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.