LER or Ler may refer to:
- Larry LaLonde, nicknamed "Ler", guitarist of the rock band Primus
- Ler, Norway, a village in the municipality of Melhus in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Ler, South Sudan, a village in the north central part of South Sudan
- Leytonstone High Road railway station, a station in London, England
- "Ler" books, a trilogy by M. A. Foster
- Label Edge Router, a term used to define an edge-most router in an IP/MPLS network
- Light-emitting resistor, the working principle of an incandescent light bulb
- Liquid epoxy resin, a precursor to coatings and flooring material
- Locus of enterocyte effacement-encoded regulator, a regulatory protein in pathogenic bacteria
- Loss Exchange Ratio, a military calculation of comparative casualties of war
- London Electric Railway, later part of the London Underground
- The Loyal Edmonton Regiment, an infantry unit of the Army Reserve Canadian Forces
- Luminous efficacy of radiation, for light sources, the ratio of luminous flux to power
- Lunar Electric Rover, a vehicle designed by NASA for extra-vehicular activity on the lunar surface.
- Elite One Championship (French: Ligue Élite de Rugby), a French rugby league
- Ler (mythology), a sea god in Irish mythology also known as Lir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LER.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.