(Redirected from LFP (disambiguation))
The initialism LFP may refer to:
Firms and organizations:
- Larry Flynt Publications, American adult entertainment company and magazine publisher
- Liga de Fútbol Profesional, governing body of principal football leagues in Spain
- Ligue de Football Professionnel, governing body of principal football leagues in France
- Local Food Plus, a Canadian nonprofit organization
- The London Free Press, a daily newspaper in London, Ontario
- Lycée Français de Prague, a French international school in Prague, Czech Republic
In mathematics, science, and technology:
- Least fixed point, in mathematics
- Light-field picture, a photograph taken by a light-field camera
- The file format used by Lytro light-field cameras.
- Lisp and Functional Programming, a conference in computer science that merged into the International Conference on Functional Programming in 1996
- Lithium iron phosphate, a compound used in lithium iron phosphate batteries
- Local field potential, in neuroscience and biochemistry, a measurement of cortical activity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LFP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.