An LG GW620, showing the LG interface of Android 1.5
|Release date||November 2009|
|Operating system||Android 1.5 upgradable to Android 2.2 in some countries |
|CPU||528 MHz Qualcomm MSM7200A ARM11 processor|
|Display||320 x 480 px, 3.0 in|
|Input||Resistive touchscreen TFT, QWERTY keyboard|
|Camera||5.0 megapixel, auto focus, LED flash|
|Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g, GPRS, EDGE, 3G|
|Dimensions||106 x 54.5 x 16 mm|
According to LG's managing director in Levant, Kevin Cha, “This Android phone is just one of many smartphone models we plan to introduce worldwide in the years ahead.” In Canada, the LG GW620 is distributed by Rogers Wireless.
After the phone was first released, it contained Android Cupcake. After this LG decided to upgrade this phone to Android 2.2. Now other sites are starting to release higher versions. The highest version that this phone can be updated to is Android 4.0.3 via Cyanogen Roms.
- "LG GW620- Full Phone Specifications". Gsm Arena. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Hands on: LG Android GW620 review". TechRadar (Future plc). 12 November 2009. Retrieved 21 November 2009.
- "LG unveils its first Android smartphone". Amman: Trade Arabia. 21 November 2009. Retrieved 21 November 2009.
- "Rogers Wireless Partners with LG to Introduce LG Eve". Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC). 9 November 2009. Retrieved 21 November 2009.
- LG GW620 at PDAdb.net
- http://openetna.com/ open firmware project
- http://cyanogenroms.com/gw620/ Non-Official Respository
- https://code.google.com/p/openeve Open firmware project for the LG GW620/KH5200