The brand is first used in 2013 in LG's first forray in the Tablet computer market with Windows 8 Operating System.  The first products to be introduced under the branding are the LG Tab-Book H160 and the LG Tab-Book Z160 which are both tablet with slide-out keyboard hybrids. Tablet-only versions would also be released under this LG brand in the future.
Tablets and convertibles
- Optimus, brand used for one of LG's family of Android and Windows Phone-based products.
- G, brand used for Samsung's family of high-end Android-based products. Spun off from the Optimus brand.
- Tablet for Home Entertainment
- "LG introduces sliding tablet and multitouch all-in-one with Windows 8". The Verge. Retrieved 2013-09-23.
- "LG Tab-Book Ultra Z160 and Tab Book H160 Hands On". Engadget. Retrieved 2013-09-23.