|Slogan||Life's Good When You Play More|
|Series||V series LG Ultra-Premium Category|
Asia: H990N (Hong Kong); H990DS (Global Dual-SIM)America: H910 (AT&T); H918 (T-Mobile); LS997 (Sprint); US996 (US Cellular); VS995 (Verizon); H990T (Mexico)
|Related||LG G5, LG Q8|
|Dimensions||159.764 x 78.1 x 7.6 mm|
|Weight||174 g (6.1 oz)|
Original: Android 7.0 "Nougat" 64-bit, Build:NRD90M, API level:24Planned: Android 8.0 "Oreo" on 2018.March or April
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 820|
|CPU||Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo), HMP (2clusters), MSM8996, ARMv8 64bit architecture, 14 nm|
|GPU||Adreno 530 with VulkanAPI 1.0 full support|
|Memory||4 GB LPDDR4 RAM (3.7 GB usable)|
|Storage||64GB (52GB usable), encrypted EXT4 Filesystem|
|Removable storage||microSDXC up to 2 TB*(TexFAT Filesystem)|
|Battery||3,200 mAh/12.3Wh (removable); LG BL-44E1F Li-Ion|
|Front camera||5 MP f/1.9 aperture,83/120° wide-angle lens, FullHD 1080p video recording|
|Sound||Bottom-firing mono speaker, ESS Sabre "32bit Hi-Fi" QuadDAC+Headphones Amplifer|
|Connectivity||USB-C 1.0 reversible USB2.0 speed, Bluetooth 4.2 with AptX-HD,LE, A2DP, NFC(File sending and Tap&Pay), GLONASS GPS support, IR for LG Remote, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac with dual-band(2,4GHz and 5GHz), FM radio with RDS)|
|Other||MIL-STD810G US Military standard Drop protection, AL6013 body,PolyCarbonate plastic up&down**, Metal battery cover with NFC antenna, rear-mounted Fast Fingerprint sensor, QuickCharge 3.0, USB Power Delivery Rev. 2, Steady Record 2.0, 24bit/192kHz Studio Quality sound recording to in FLAC audio format,Barometer sensor,"Game battery saver" energy saving function|
LG V20 is an Android phablet manufactured by LG Electronics as part of the LG V series. Unveiled on September 6, 2016, and it marks the first phone to feature the Android N operating system, it is a successor to the LG V10 released in 2015. Similarly to the V10, the V20 is distinguished by a secondary display panel near the top of the device, which can be used to display additional messages and controls. The device also features a quad DAC for audio. The LG V30 was unveiled on 31 August 2017, as the successor to the V20.
The LG V20's overall design contains elements of the LG G5, however it lacks modular capability, but has a chassis of mostly aluminum alloy(AL6013), with polycarbonate plastic top and bottom caps, a USB-C connector compliant with Qualcomm's Quick Charge 3.0 specification, and a rear-mounted power button with integrated fingerprint reader. It is available in Silver, Dark grey ("Titan"), and Pink-color finishes. The V20 features a 5.7-inch 1440p IPS LCD display, coated in Gorilla Glass 4. Similar to the V10, a second, supplemental display is located at the top of the device to the right of the dual front-facing camera. The display can be used to display notifications, controls, and marquee display messages. The screen was made larger and brighter than the version on the V10. The V20 includes ESS Sabre ES9218 32bit Hi-Fi QuadDAC to enhance sound output quality up to 50%. The B&O Edition V20 ships with Bang & Olufsen H3 in-ear headphones. The V20 utilizes a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 4 GB of LPDDR4 RAM. The device includes 64 GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card up to 2TB, and has a replaceable battery.
The V20 ships with Android 7.0 Nougat and LG UX 5.0+ software. It was the first Android device to ship with Nougat. T-Mobile has confirmed that the V20 will be receiving an update for Android 8.0 Oreo.
- "LG V20™ - LG USA". www.lg.com.
- "When will LG V20 be released in Philippines? - GadgetMatch". www.gadgetmatch.com.
- "LG V20 Specifications, Price, Release Date, Dubai, UAE - Tech Bite Me". www.techbiteme.com.
- "LG V20: Australian Price And Release Date". 19 October 2016.
- "LG V20 With Android 7.0, Dual Screen, Dual Rear Cameras Launched in India". NDTV.
- "Hands on: LG V20 review". Techradar. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "LG launches V20 smartphone with Android 7.0 Nougat". The Verge. Retrieved 22 September 2016.
- "NEW LG V20 TO BE WORLD'S FIRST PHONE TO LAUNCH WITH ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT". LG Newsroom. 1 August 2016. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- V., Cosmin (22 September 2016). "LG V20 becomes world's first Android 7.0 Nougat smartphone on the market, on sale from September 29". phoneArena.com. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "T-Mobile promises Oreo updates for LG's G5, G6, V20, V30, and V30+". GSMArena. 7 March 2018. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- Jansen, Mark (30 March 2018). "Verizon and Sprint Note 8 owners are receiving Android Oreo". Digital Trends. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to LG V20.|