Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up LHC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Large Hadron Collider is a particle accelerator and collider on the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland.
LHC also may refer to:
- Lahore High Court, a high court in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Lausanne Hockey Club, an ice hockey team from Lausanne, Switzerland
- League of Historical Cities
- Les Horribles Cernettes (English: The Horrible CERN Girls), a parody pop group in France
- Linköpings HC, an ice hockey team from Linköping, Sweden
- Little Hoover Commission, an independent California state oversight agency
- The Landmark Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, closed 1990
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LHC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.