Jump to navigation Jump to search
LHD can mean:
- Landing helicopter dock, a US Navy hull classification symbol for multipurpose amphibious assault ships of the Wasp class.
- Large Helical Device, a major Japanese nuclear fusion reactor.
- Left hand drive, a vehicle with the driving controls mounted on the left side of the cabin. Used in most countries where traffic travels on the right-hand side of the road.
- Liechtenstein Homeland Service, a defunct corporatist party in Liechtenstein.
- Linear Heat Detection, a type of fire alarm system utilized in tunnels and special hazards.
- Litterarum Humanarum Doctor, Latin for Doctor of Humane Letters, an honorary academic degree for persons with significant accomplishments in fields other than science.
- Load, haul, dump machine, a vehicle used in underground mining.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LHD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.