From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LIC is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Laudetur Jesus Christus
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Local Interstellar Cloud
- Long Island City, Queens, a neighborhood in New York City
- Listed investment company, the Australian term for "closed-end fund"
- Low intensity conflict, in warfare
- Low-income country, a form of categorising a country's level of development used by the World Bank
- Ligation Independent Cloning
- Lugar de Importancia Comunitaria, name for Site of Community Importance in Spain
- Liverpool International College, an educational institution located at New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
In Alternative Energy Storage:
In computers and electronics:
- Line Integral Convolution, a technique to visualize fluid motion
- Linear integrated circuit
- Livestock Improvement Corporation, a multinational dairy farming technology co-operative headquartered in New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.