|Motto||Applied Knowledge Is Powerful|
|Type||Education and Research Institution|
|Chairman||Mr. CA Basha Mohiuddin|
|Principal||Dr S.Altaf Hussain|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Campus||Urban, 10 acres (0.040 km2) of land|
Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology (LRDS) is a Muslim Minority Engineering Institution in the self-financing category in India. It is located at Himayat Sagar, Hyderabad, India at about 11 km from Mehdipatnam. The college is Approved by AICTE and Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.It is Accredited by NAAC with 'A'grade and is also Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation. It is an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Institution. LRDS is ranked among the top 50 private engineering colleges in India by Outlook. The college was recently ranked among the top 100 engineering institutions across the country by CMR Dataquest survey 2016. Times of India in its May 28, 2016 issue, has ranked LRDS among the Top 25 Private Engineering Institutions in Telangana.
The college is located in a 10 acre campus on the banks of the prestigious Outer Ring Road, connecting Airport to Financial District, Gachibowli. The Institution has over 50 labs to address the educational needs of various Engineering & Management programs that are on offer at the Institution. The quality of the labs can be adjudged by the fact that Industry personnel use the facilities to conduct various testing activities.
The Central library of the Institution has over 28000 books across various fields. Over 8000 National & International journals have been prescribed for via print or online mode.
- Department of Civil Engineering (CIV)
- Department of Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)]
- Department of Petroleum Engineering (PE)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Department of Management
The Master of Technology (M.Tech) degree is offered to CSE, ECE, EEE, MECH AND CIVIL students. The college offers Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree through its Department of Management Studies.
Intake: 810 students are offered seats in UG B.Tech courses every year through EAMCET. Through GATE, M.Tech courses are offered to about 198 students. Through ICET, Management Courses are available to about 120 students.
LRDS placement cell was established in 2005 to create career opportunities for LORDS students in organisations. To accomplish this, the cell has identified corporates in various sectors and built a mutually rewarding relationship with them. LRDS placement cell has an exclusive space of 25000 square feet. There is an office equipped with laptops, desktops, laser printers, handy cam, and digital camera. There are two rooms for group discussion, and seven interview rooms.
Research & Development
Dr.Mohammed Masood, Director for R & D.
Mr. Jawwad Patel  Final year Electronics & Communication Engineering student and Serial Innovator from Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology Invented Dewdrop-Asia's First intuitive self filling water apparatus (potable water from air) and Wearable Safety and Security Device and Method for Motorcycle Rider (Smart Helmet).
Every year, as part of Sanketika, the Inter-College Fest, an inter-department sports competition is held. Competitions are held in various sports such as football, cricket, badminton, volleyball, kabadi, and track and field events. [
- "Governing Body". LORDS. Lords Institute Of Engineering & Techonology. 2016. Retrieved January 27, 2017.
- "Research-Contact us | Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology". lords.ac.in. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "JAWWAD PATEL LAB". www.jawwadpatel.com. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "Video: 22-Year-Old Engineering Student From Hyderabad Invents Asia's First 3-D Device To Make Water From Air". The Logical Indian. 2016-08-12. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "Jawwad Patel Interview - Life Story of Freelance Scientist". brainbuxa. 2017-01-25. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "Engineering student invents apparatus that produces water from air - Red Newswire". Red Newswire. 2016-10-13. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- Pasha, Gouse. "Meet The 22 Year Old Hyderabadi Inventor Who Is The First Asian To Build A "Watermaker From Air"!". Chai Bisket. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "Thank the Lord, we have a smart helmet now!". The Hans India. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "The future helmet?". http://www.deccanchronicle.com/. 2015-07-29. Retrieved 2017-05-06. External link in
- Achievements in Sports