LIMS may refer to:
- Laboratory information management system, a software-based information management tool for laboratories
- Laser ionization mass spectrometer, a laboratory device that uses a focused laser for microanalysis
Institutes and research centers
- La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science, an Australian research institute based at La Trobe University
- Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies, a non-profit institute involved in the training of certified Laban Movement Analysts
- Lizard Island Research Station, an Australian coral reef research station
- London Institute for Mathematical Sciences, a non-profit institute for physics and mathematics research
- Piacenza-San Damiano Air Base (ICAO airport code: LIMS) in Italy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LIMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.