Jump to navigation Jump to search
LIMS may refer to:
- Laboratory information management system, a software-based information management tool for laboratories
- Laser ionization mass spectrometer, a laboratory device that uses a focused laser for microanalysis
Institutes and research centers
- La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science, an Australian research institute based at La Trobe University
- Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies, a non-profit institute involved in the training of certified Laban Movement Analysts
- Lizard Island Research Station, an Australian coral reef research station
- London Institute for Mathematical Sciences, a non-profit institute for physics and mathematics research
- Piacenza-San Damiano Air Base (ICAO airport code: LIMS) in Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LIMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.