(Redirected from LIX)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up LIX in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LIX or Lix may refer to:
- 59 (number), LIX in Roman numerals
- Lycée International Xavier (LIX), a private school in Seoul, Korea
- Lix (readability test), a readability measure indicating the difficulty of reading a text
- Lix da Cunha (1896-1984), a Brazilian engineer and architect
- Lix Technologies, a Danish company and its platform for accessing textbooks
- Lix Toll, a road junction in Scotland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.