The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Privately Held Company|
|Headquarters||5/6 Francis Way, Bowthorpe, Norwich, Norfolk|
Number of locations
|Offices & Facilities in UK & United States|
|Products||Living with STEM, Exploring STEM, Working with STEM, Scantek, eContent, Tactic, Science Cart, Digiac, EngineeringDiploma.net, Autolab|
|Services||Curriculum Development, Technical Support, Professional Development, Training, Implementation Management|
LJ Create Ltd is a UK-based company that produces interactive educational technology for the global market. Currently the company operates in over 60 countries.
About LJ Create
LJ Create specialises in blended learning solutions for teaching Science, Engineering and Technology. LJ Create produce hardware, software, E-learning, learning management systems, Interactive whiteboard resources and curriculum development tools. In addition to hardware and software, LJ Create provides professional development and training services to educators.
LJ Create was bought on 24 July 2015 by the senior management team, including managing director Chris Rowe who founded the company with his father Larry Rowe in the late 1970s.
- "Celebrating 30 Years of Success in Education 1979-2009". LJ Create News. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- BBC Television News: LJ Create - 30 years On, BBC1 September 24th 2009.
- "BBC Visit LJ Create - 30 Years On". LJ Create Blog. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Jisc Report - Swale Skills Centre, Engineering apprentices use LJ Create to put the spark back into blended learning". UK Government Learning and Skills Improvement Service. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "The Hindu 'Make way for an ActivClassroom'". Online edition of India's National Newspaper. Chennai, India. 31 August 2009. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "BETT Awards 2007 - BESA members win out!". British Educational Suppliers Association News. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "BESA News - Award of BESA's Education in Partnership Award". British Educational Suppliers Association News. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "LJ Group Appoint Charles Clarke, M.P". LJ Create News. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Charles Clarke becomes latest ex-minister to take-up lucrative job with City giant". Daily Mail Newspaper. London. 10 April 2008. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Charles Clarke MP ~ Letter to my constituents in Norwich South - PAY AND ALLOWANCES FOR MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT". Labour Party Website. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Infinitas Learning completes the acquisition of LJ Create Ltd". PR Web. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Norwich based LJ Create Ltd is acquired by Infinitas Learning". LJ Create News. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Norwich's LJ Create eyes international expansion after management buyout". PR Web. Retrieved 11 March 2015.