|Location||6801 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Philippines|
|Owner||ICEC Land Corporation|
|Roof||180.1 m (590.88 ft)|
|Floor count||38 aboveground, 5 belowground|
|Floor area||66,810 m2 (719,136.85 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, Recio + Casas Architects|
|Developer||ICEC Land Corporation|
|Structural engineer||Aromin & Sy + Associates, Inc.|
|Main contractor||D.M. Consunji, Inc.|
The LKG Tower is an office skyscraper located in Makati, Philippines, and is one of the tallest in the city. Standing at 180.1 metres (590.88 feet), the building has 38 floors above ground, and 5 basement levels for parking.
The LKG Tower is owned by International Copra Export Corporation (ICEC) Land Corporation, and was designed by architectural firm Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, in cooperation with local firm Recio + Casas Architects. It has a distinctive shape in its upper part, and this was emphasized by the presence of its "ribbon" design that cuts diagonally through its facade.
- Emporis.com LKG Tower
- Skyscraperpage.com LKG Tower
- I.A. Campbell & Associates Projects - LKG Tower
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat Tallest Buildings in the Philippines (as of April 2008) Archived 2009-03-04 at the Wayback Machine.
- D.M. Consunji, Inc. Projects - ICEC Tower
- Jones Lang LaSalle Leechiu website Properties - LKG Tower