|Traded as||NASDAQ: LKQ|
S&P 500 Component
|Dominick P. Zarcone, President and CEO|
Number of employees
LKQ Corporation is an American provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. As of 2018, it was #300 on the Fortune 500 list. In March of 2017, Dominick P. Zarcone was selected to become the new President and Chief Executive Officer. 
LKQ Corporation was founded by Donald Flynn in 1998 with the purchase of Triplett Automotive Recycling in Akron, Ohio. Flynn remained chairman of the corporation until his death in 2011. Since inception, it has greatly expanded, primarily through over 200 acquisitions of used and refurbished auto parts suppliers and manufacturers.
In 2017 LKQ Corporation announced they would be moving their North American headquarters to Antioch, a suburb of Nashville, Tennessee. They plan to move roughly 400 employees to the new Antioch headquarters from Illinois and California.
- "LKQ Corporation". Fortune. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "LKQ Corporation | About, Auto Parts". www.lkqcorp.com. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "LKQ". Fortune. Retrieved 2018-12-01.
- "LKQ Corporation Announces Leadership Transition". investor.lkqcorp.com. Retrieved 2018-07-27.
- "LKQ founder Donald Flynn dies". Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Freeland sells LKQ headquarters site, adjacent Antioch land for $6.7M". The Tennessean. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|