- Not to be confused with II (disambiguation), with two “i”s.
LL may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Evil of the Daleks, a Doctor Who episode (production code: LL)
- Labyrinth Lord, a fantasy role-playing game
- Abbreviation for Love Live!, a music-oriented media mix project
Brands, companies, and organizations
- Trade mark of the 1864 in Paris founded firm Léon & Lévy specialized in stereoscopic views and postcards
- Lincoln Laboratory, a US federally funded research and development center
- La Línea, a criminal organization based in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
- Lumber Liquidators, a US retailer of hardwood flooring
- Bayer's Liberty Link gene, found in many modern food crops
- ll, a command to list files in long format in many Unix and Unix-like operating systems, as an alternative to ls -l
- LL parser, in computer science
- LL, the ICAO prefix for airports in Israel
- LL postcode area, UK, also known as the Llandudno postcode area, covering north Wales
- Liberland, a micronation on the western bank of the Danube river, between Croatia and Serbia
- Miami Air International, an airport (IATA code: LL)
- 'll, meaning will or shall in contractions
- L (New York City Subway service), formerly designated LL
- Legis (Latin for laws) in law degrees
- Liquid Limit, in geotechnical engineering
- "Extra large", a clothing size typically abbreviated "XL"
- Late Latin, the written Latin of Late Antiquity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.