From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up LLC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LLC may refer to:
- LLC, LHD Landing Craft, Australian variant of the LCM-1E landing craft
- LLC, ICAO airline designator of FlyLAL Charters airline
- Last level cache, shared highest-level CPU cache
- Logical link control, in computer networking, a sublayer of the OSI Data Link Layer in the IEEE 802 family of standards
- Landlocked country, nation whose borders do not reach navigable waters on any side
- Laurentian Leadership Centre, extension of Trinity Western University
- Lend Lease Corporation, Australian-based property management and investment company
- Limited liability company, a bureau form of business enterprise in the United States
- Literary and Linguistic Computing, a peer-reviewed academic journal on digital scholarship in the humanities
- Lunar Lander Challenge, program entrepreneurship funded by the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LLC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.