This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (October 2011)
|Founded||4 September 2005|
|Slogan||De kleinste omroep met de grootste idealen
(The smallest broadcaster with the biggest ideals)
LLiNK is a former Dutch broadcasting association which produced radio and television programmes for the Netherlands Public Broadcasting system, NPO. Its self-proclaimed aim is the making of positive and solution-focused programmes dealing with global relationships, human and animal rights, nature and the environment in a spirit of practical idealism.
It was announced in November 2009 that NPO would cease carrying programming produced by LLiNK by the end of 2010 owing to "administration, finances and membership problems". LLiNK appealed against the decision with an online viewer petition to keep the channel on air, and when the association ceased broadcasting on NPO in September 2010, its operators continued to maintain a request for renewed access to the public broadcasting system. The Amsterdam court decided on 29 April 2011 that LLiNK could not return to the public broadcasting system. In 2015, the website of LLiNK was no longer accessible, showing only a message that "LLiNK is currently off air".
- 3 op Reis (presented by Floortje Dessing; now produced by BNN)
- Aanpakken en wegwezen
- De Milieuridders
- LLiNK Docu's
- LLinke Soep
- LLiNK Warzone
- Mc Donald's Kitchen
- Mr. Kahoona Positive Happiness Show
LLiNK radio programmes included:
- Desmet Live, Mondays and Wednesdays at 18.00–19.50 on Radio 5, presented by Pieter Hilhorst (Mondays) and Francisco van Jole and Dieuwertje Blok (Wednesdays)
- De Geitenwollensokkenshow, Sundays at 20.00–21.00 on Radio 1, presented by Francisco van Jole
- LLinke Soep, Fridays at 20.00–21.00 on Radio 1, presented by Marcel van der Steen
- MoveYourAss, Tuesdays at 22.00–1.00 on 3FM, presented by Rudy Mackay
As well as those mentioned above, other presenters included:
- Official website (in Dutch)
- FAQ at LLiNK's website (in Dutch) via archive.org
- "Two new broadcasters added to public sector". The Holland Times (via archive.org). 4 November 2009. Archived from the original on 22 October 2010. Retrieved 13 May 2011.
- "Ik blijf want ik ben meer dan een kijkcijfer" (in Dutch). LLiNK (via archive.org). Archived from the original on 10 September 2010. Retrieved 13 May 2011.
- "Ik ben LLiNK ik blijf LLiNK" (in Dutch). LLiNK (via archive.org). Archived from the original on 19 August 2010. Retrieved 13 May 2011.