Lakshmi Misthan Bhandar Hotel, popularly known as just LMB, is a well-known hotel, restaurant and sweet shop in Jaipur city in Rajasthan state in India. Established in 1954, it is located in downtown Jaipur in Jauhari Bazar. The hotel is said to be the first three star hotel of the state.  Today, it is most known for its restaurant and mithai shop (sweet shop), which are a popular tourist attraction, serving traditional sweets like paneer ghewar, and the sweet lassi, apart from snacks, like samosa, chaat and Aloo tikki.  
In 1727, when by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber, founded the new capital city of Jaipur, he invited traders and artists from nearby towns to the newly built city, amongst them were a group of halwais, who set up a small sweet shop in Johri Bazaar. Years later in around, 1949/1950, one of the descendants of these halwais, Maliram Ghodawat, branded this sweet shop, as the Lakshmi Mishthan Bhandar (LMB). The hotel was added later on in 1954.
LMB is famous for its restaurant and sweetshop on the street-level, while the hotel stands above them. The restaurant serves pure vegetarian food and is known for its Rajasthani thali, Dal bati churma, and kulfi. 
During the 2008 serial bomb blasts, which rocked the city, one of blasts took place near the restaurant. 
- LMB Hotel profile
- Singh, p. 177
- Bruyn, p. 415
- "Jaipur: The right mix of rest & recreation". The Economic Times. 23 Jul 2009.
we began at the famous LMB in Johari Bazaar. No trip to Jaipur is complete without tasting its lassi and chaat.
- "Centuries of princely treats". Business Standard. June 14, 2008.
- "'It was like a death in the family'". BBC News. 16 May 2008.
- Bruyn, Pippa de; Keith Bain; Niloufer Venkatraman; Shonar Joshi (2008). Frommer's India. Frommer's. ISBN 0-470-16908-7.
- Singh, Sarina; Lindsay Brown; Mark Elliott; Paul Harding; Abigail Hole; Patrick Horton (2009). Lonely Planet India. Lonely Planet. ISBN 1-74179-151-0.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a hotel or resort in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|