Jump to navigation Jump to search
LNP may refer to:
- Lecture Notes in Physics, a book series in the field of physics
- Lega Nazionale Professionisti, Italian football league
- Liga Nacional Profesional, Honduran football league
- Liberal National Party of Queensland, a Queensland, Australia political party
- Liberian National Police, the national police force in Liberia
- Linear-Nonlinear-Poisson cascade model, a model of neural responses
- Local Nature Partnership, influential environmental coalitions across England, approved by government.
- Local number portability, a method for reassigning a telephone number to another carrier, location or service type
- Lonesome Pine Airport, the airport in Virginia with that IATA code
- The National Liberal Party (UK, 1931), also known as the Liberal National Party, a political party in the United Kingdom between the 1930s and 1960s
- The Coalition (Australia) of the Liberal and National Parties of Australia
- LNP section, a structural steel standard for a family of unequal angle steel sections
- LNP (newspaper), daily newspaper published in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- LNP Media Group, the publisher of the LNP newspaper in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LNP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.