From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LOA may stand for:
- Law of attraction, a belief of New Thought movement
- Leave of absence, a period of time that one must be away from his/her primary job, while maintaining the status of employee.
- Length overall, the maximum length of a vessel's hull measured parallel to the waterline.
- Letter of Agency (also Letter of Authorization), a document authorizing a telecommunications provider to act on a consumer's behalf
- Letter of Authority, in South Africa - NRCS Automotive assists importers, manufacturers and builders to import and register vehicles by issuing Letters of Authority.
- Library of America, an American publisher
- Library Oriented Architecture, a software engineering methodology
- Lines of Action, an abstract-strategy game
- Left occipito-anterior, a cephalic presentation in childbirth
- Life of Agony, a New York hardcore/hard rock band
- Lights Out Asia, a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based post-rock and ambient band
- Lords of Acid, a Belgian-American post-industrial/techno band
- "Love on Arrival," a song by country music singer Dan Seals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LOA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.