From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LOGO)
|Look up logo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A logo is a graphic used to represent an entity.
Logo may also refer to:
- Logo (programming language)
- Logo, Mali
- Logo, Nigeria
- Logo TV
- Logo language
- Logo people, an ethnic group
- Logo Records, a record label
- Honda Logo, a car
- The Logo Board Game, often shortened to "LOGO"
- Jerry West, aka "The Logo", American basketball player
- The shortened word for a production logo, where a short animation plays to show a logo of a company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Logo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.