LOM Financial is a Bermuda-based financial organization.
Founded in 1992, the company is headquartered in Bermuda, with subsidiaries in the UK and Asia. It began operating in the Bahamas in 2000, and the Cayman Islands in 2018. It has been listed on the Bermuda Stock Exchange under the ticker LOM.BX since 2001. In each location, LOM provides “private investment services and products including brokerage, custody, asset management and corporate finance services.” The company was previously called LOM Holdings. The current CEO of the company is Scott Lines, who also became the Chairman of the company after his father, Donald Lines (past President of the Bank of Bermuda) passed.
The company has Stable Income Funds and Fixed Income Funds. By the end of 2017, LOM had $870 million in assets under management. The total was $930 by the end of June 2018. The company also hosts financial seminars with investors from other firms. 
- "LOM Financial opens new office building at Old Fort Bay - The Nassau Guardian". thenassauguardian.com.
- "LOM gives away $25,000 to mark 25 years - The Royal Gazette:Bermuda International Business".
- "Bahamas must 'raise financial services game'".
- "LOM Financial Group expands into Cayman - Cayman Compass". www.caymancompass.com.
- "Bermuda Stock Exchange". www.bsx.com.
- "Bermuda institutions find going in Bahamas tough".
- "LOM Financial Appoints Independent Directors - Bernews". bernews.com.
- "Business leader Donald Lines dies at 82 - The Royal Gazette:Bermuda News".
- "LOM's Stable Income Fund gets five-star Morningstar rating - The Royal Gazette:Bermuda Business".
- "LOM's total revenues rise 34.7% - The Royal Gazette:Bermuda Business".
- "LOM's profits and revenue soar - The Royal Gazette:Bermuda Business".
- "Top China fund manager to speak at LOM event - The Royal Gazette:Bermuda Business".