(Redirected from LORD)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lord in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lord is a general title denoting deference applied to a male person of authority, religious or political or a deity.
Lord or LORD may also refer to:
- One of the names of God, especially:
- Lord (surname), a list of people with this surname
- Lord Corporation, an American technology company
- Lord (horse), a champion Australian racehorse
- Lord River, British Columbia, Canada
- Lord, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Lord (manga), a Japanese comic series by Buronson
- Legend of the Red Dragon, a BBS role-playing game
- The Lord (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), a character in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Lord (band), an Australian heavy metal band
- L.O.R.D. (album), a 2014 compilation album by ASAP Mob
- Nicklas Bendtner, Danish footballer nicknamed 'Lord Bendtner'
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.