|Traded as||OTC Pink: LTEC|
|Headquarters||Woodinville, Washington, United States|
|Mark Graham(Chairman & CEO)|
|Revenue||$ 208 million (2007)|
|$ -0.7 million (2007)|
|Profit||$ -12.6 million (2007)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Alvarez Guitars, Ampeg, Crate Amplifiers, Eastern Acoustic Works, Mackie, Martin Audio|
LOUD Technologies, Inc. is an American professional audio company. It operates in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, and Japan. Originally known as Mackie Designs, Inc., the name was changed to Loud Technologies, Inc. in 2003.
St. Louis Music
LOUD Technologies Inc. announced its acquisition of St. Louis Music, Inc. on March 7, 2005.
Alvarez manufactures multiple types of string instruments including banjos, acoustic guitars, and acoustic bass guitars. Originally owned by St. Louis Music, Inc., Alvarez was founded in 1968. At the time, all Alvarez guitars were made by hand in Japan by Kazuo Yairi.
Crate manufactures instrument amplifiers of varying types. The first Crate amplifier was built in 1978 by St. Louis Music, Inc.
Blackheart manufactures guitar amplifiers.
Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW)
Mackie Designs Inc., acquired EAW in February 2000. EAW manufactures high-end professional loudspeakers.
LOUD Technologies' original name was Mackie Designs, Inc. The name was changed in 2003 to avoid confusion between the parent corporation and the Mackie brand. Mackie manufactures professional audio equipment including mixers, loudspeakers and studio monitors.
LOUD Technologies Inc., acquired all of the outstanding capital stock of U.K.-based Martin Audio on April 11, 2007, for $33.6 million. Martin Audio manufactures loudspeakers and similar audio equipment and has provided equipment for numerous professional acts including Pink Floyd and Supertramp.
- "LOUD TECHNOLOGIES INC (LTEC:OTC US)". Bloomberg L.P.
- "LOUD Technologies Acquires St. Louis Music". Digital Media Online.
- "St. Louis Music, Inc.". The Gale Group, Inc.
- "Ampeg: The Story Behind the Sound". LOUD Technologies Inc.
- "Mackie Designs Inc.". The Gale Group, Inc.
- "Mackie Designs Inc. Now Loud Technologies". Penton Media, Inc.
- "Mackie - Home". LOUD Technologies Inc.
- "NOTES TO CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS". United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "About Martin Audio". Martin Audio Ltd.