|Editor In Chief||Katie Grand|
|Categories||Style & Fashion|
|First issue||February 2009|
Love is a bi-annual British style magazine founded in 2009 by stylist and fashion journalist Katie Grand. Since 2012, Lulu Kennedy has been editor-at-large and Alex Fury has been editor of this Condé Nast publication. Suzanne Weinstock of the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism described the magazine this way in 2010:
Despite its glossy pages, the magazine has a raw look. Black-and-white photography dominates, and most of the color photography has a muted palette, as if the pictures have aged and faded. Some images are clearly fashion photography; others are more like inventive snapshots. Nudity is plentiful in many styles, from the grittily pornographic to the breathtakingly artistic.
The first cover in 2009 featured American singer-songwriter Beth Ditto, naked. Later covers have featured Madonna, Cher, Kate Moss, Miley Cyrus, Lea T, Justin Bieber, and even (for the tenth issue) Minnie Mouse.
- Weinstock, Suzanne. "Love"., The New York Review of Magazines, Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism (May 2010).
- Schneier, Matthew. Independent Women: Katie Grand, Harpers Bazaar (September 5, 2011).
- West, Hattie. "New Love", Vogue (23 April 2012).
- Zarrella, Katharine. "Katie Grand Is Still in Love", Style (July 23, 2013).
- Conti, Samantha (September 4, 2020). "Katie Grand Leaves Love Magazine, Heads to Sarabande". Retrieved 12 November 2021.
- Drohan, Freya (25 November 2020). "Condé Nast Reveal Plans For The Future Of LOVE Magazine". Fashion Week Daily. Retrieved 12 November 2021.