From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LPB may stand for:
- IATA airport code for El Alto International Airport, La Paz, Bolivia
- Latino Public Broadcasting, a non-profit organization that is funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting in the United States
- Liga Portuguesa de Basquetebol, the Portuguese national basketball league
- Liga Profesional de Baloncesto, the Venezuelan national basketball league
- Linear Power Booster, signal amplifier by Electro-Harmonix
- Liquid packaging board
- Logistics Park Bozhurishte - a logistics and industrial park located near Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria.
- Loss Prevention Bulletin, published by the UK Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Louisiana Public Broadcasting, a state-run, viewer-supported network of PBS member stations serving the state of Louisiana
- Low Ping Bastard, a term used to refer to players in multiplayer online games with low latency, and thus low lag
- Low plasticity burnishing, a method of surface enhancement/metal improvement.
- Luang Prabang, a city in Laos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.