LPG may refer to:
- Land and Property Gazetteers
- Landwirtschaftliche Produktionsgenossenschaft (Agricultural Production Cooperative), the official designation for large, collectivised farms in former East Germany
- Lipophosphoglycan, a class of molecule found on the surface of some eukaryotes, in particular protozoa
- Liquefied petroleum gas
- Llanfairpwll railway station, Wales; National Rail station code
- Lycée Paul-Gauguin, a secondary school in Papeete, Tahiti
- Music groups
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.