Jump to navigation Jump to search
LPG may refer to:
- Land and Property Gazetteers
- Landwirtschaftliche Produktionsgenossenschaft (Agricultural Production Cooperative), the official designation for large, collectivised farms in former East Germany
- Lipophosphoglycan, a class of molecule found on the surface of some eukaryotes, in particular protozoa
- Liquefied petroleum gas
- Llanfairpwll railway station, Wales; National Rail station code
- Lycée Paul-Gauguin, a secondary school in Papeete, Tahiti
- Liberal Party of Gibraltar, a political party in Gibraltar
- Music groups
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.