From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LRN (disambiguation))
LRN may refer to:
- Laboratory Response Network, a collaborative effort of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Association of Public Health Laboratories
- Laparoscopic radical nephrectomy, a medical procedure
- Lateral reticular nucleus, a nucleus of the medulla oblongata involved with co-ordinating baroreceptor signals to control arterial blood pressure
- Legislative route number, a designation for a highway defined by laws passed in a state legislature
- Local Routing Number, a ten digit phone number used to route phone calls between two telephone exchanges
- LORAN, a terrestrial radio navigation system originally known as LRN for Loomis Radio Navigation
- LRNinc, a consulting company
- Luminous red nova, a stellar explosion thought to be caused by the merger of two stars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LRN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.