From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from LRO (disambiguation))
LRO may mean:
- Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, a NASA spacecraft launched in 2009
- Large receive offload, in computer networking, a technique for increasing inbound throughput.
- Light Railway Order, an order made under the Light Railways Act, 1896 for the construction or operation of a railway in the United Kingdom
- Land Rover Owner, a UK based magazine dedicated to Land Rover and Range Rover vehicles and the people driving them around the globe.
- Left-to-right override, a Unicode character (U+202D) used in bi-directional text
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LRO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.