Jump to navigation Jump to search
LRU may refer to:
- Latvian Russian Union, an ethnic minority, left-wing political party in Latvia
- Las Cruces International Airport's IATA code
- Least Recently Used, a cache algorithm
- Lenoir–Rhyne University
- Liberties and Responsibilities of Universities, a French law voted in 2007
- Line-replaceable unit, a modular component of an airplane or other manufactured device
- Least Recently Used (LRU)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LRU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.