LSE may refer to:
- Language-Sensitive Editor, a text editor used on Digital Equipment Corporation's VMS operating system
- Latent sector error, a media assessment measure related to the hard disk drive storage technology
- LSE (programming language), a computer programming language
- Lahore Stock Exchange, Lahore's Stock Exchange 100 Index
- London Stock Exchange or its owner group London Stock Exchange Group
- La Crosse Regional Airport, Wisconsin, United States (IATA code LSE)
- London School of Economics, a college of the University of London
- Luzern–Stans–Engelberg railway line, a mountain railway in Switzerland
- Lengua de signos española, Spanish Sign Language
- Logical Sensory Extrovert, a socionics personality type
- Least-squares estimation, a statistical technique commonly used in data fitting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LSE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.