Jump to navigation Jump to search
LSO may refer to:
- Large segment offload, a technology for reducing CPU overhead
- Local shared object, an HTTP cookie-like data entity used by Adobe Flash Player
- Location search optimization, a web optimization method
- LSO (company), a delivery company formerly known as Lonestar Overnight
- Law Society of Ontario, the regulatory body for lawyers in Ontario, Canada (formerly called the Law Society of Upper Canada)
- Limburg Symphony Orchestra or Limburgs Symfonie Orkest, a Dutch orchestra
- London School of Osteopathy, an osteopathic school in London, England
- London Symphony Orchestra, a United Kingdom symphony orchestra
- Lateral superior olive, an auditory nucleus in the brainstem
- Lutetium orthosilicate, an inorganic scintillator
- Landing Signal Officer, a naval aviator
- Lesotho (ISO 3166-1 code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LSO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.