|ОАО «Группа ЛСР»|
|Traded as||MCX: LSRG
|Headquarters||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|Igor Levit (Сhairman of the Board)
Alexandr Vakhmistrov (CEO)
|Products||Building materials, Real estate development, Construction|
|Revenue||US$ 2.0 billion (2012)|
|Profit||US$ 162.4 million (2012)|
Number of employees
LSR Group (Russian: ОАО «Группа ЛСР»), is a Russian real estate development, construction and building materials company, one of the leaders in the real estate and building materials in Russia. The company is headquartered in St. Petersburg. The total number of employees is about 16,000 people (2011).
As of 31 December 2010, Streetlink Ltd. had 62.2% of the company’s shares. The company’s top management owned 7.6%, 30.2% was in free float.
The company was founded in 1993. The company’s name derives from LenStroyRekonstruktsiya.
LSR Group is an open joint stock company, and is a 100% owner of its major subsidiaries and companies.
In November 2007 the company offered 12.5% of its share capital for trading at the London Stock Exchange and MICEX through IPO having raised US$772 million. After the offering, the company’s market capitalization amounted to $6.8 billion.
Major acquisitions and foundation of companies
|This section does not cite any sources. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- entry into the reinforced concrete market of St. Petersburg: acquisition of OJSC Stroydetal which included reinforced concrete factories as well as joinery and metallic constructions factories;
- entry into the real estate market of St. Petersburg: foundation of OJSC Construction Corporation Renaissance of St. Petersburg.
- entry into the brick market of St. Petersburg: acquisition of OJSC LENSTROYKERAMIKA – a ceramic bricks producer (later the company and its clay deposit became a production subsidiary of OJSC Pobeda LSR).
- entry into the market of sand of the North-West region: acquisition of OJSC Rudas – the largest sand supplier in the region;
- acquisition of OJSC Lenstroyrekonstruktsiya (St. Petersburg) – a Soviet real estate developer in the city centre;
- acquisition of CJSC NPO Keramika (St. Petersburg) – a ceramic bricks producer (later became a production subsidiary of OJSC Pobeda LSR)
- entry into the market of panel housing construction of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region: acquisition of OJSC Gatchinsky DSK – the largest prefabricated concrete panel factory in the North-West region;
- entry into the market of mass market and business class real estate development in St. Petersburg: foundation of OOO Gatchinky DSK which was later renamed to OOO CityHouseBuilding Company (OOO GDSK);
- foundation of CJSC Mosstroyrekonstruktsiya – real estate developer and the first subsidiary in Moscow.
- entry into the crushed granite market of the North-West region: acquisition of OJSC Granit-Kuznechnoye – the largest crushed granite producer in the region;
- foundation of OOO Baltstroykomplekt – a wholesale supplier of building materials for construction companies of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region;
- OJSC Stroydetal was renamed into CJSC Vertical – windows and doors producer;
- acquisition of OJSC PO Barrikada (St.Petersburg) – the largest reinforced concrete producer;
- entry into the ready-mix concrete market of St. Petersburg: acquisition of OJSC ZSK No.19, which was later renamed into OOO Obyedinenie 45 – a ready-mix concrete producer in the city;
- entry into the construction services market of St. Petersburg: acquisition of OJSC UM-260 – a company in tower cranes services;
- acquisition of OJSC Leningrad River Port (St. Petersburg) – a company with a complex for sea sand extraction in the Gulf of Finland (later became a subsidiary of OJSC Rudas);
- acquisition of OOO GATP-1 (St. Petersburg) – a company specializing in transportation of building materials;
- entry into the European real estate market: foundation of LSR Europe GmBH – a subsidiary of LSR Group in Germany;
- acquisition of CJSC Pobeda (St. Petersburg) – a ceramic bricks producer;
- acquisition of CJSC DSK Blok (St. Petersburg) – the largest prefabricated panel construction company in the North-West region;
- entry into the gated communities market of St. Petersburg: foundation of OOO Osobnyak.
- acquisition of CJSC Stroitelniy Trest No.28 (St. Petersburg) – a company specializing in foundation works;
- entry into the aerated concrete market: LSR-Aerated Concrete, the largest aerated concrete plant in Russia, is built. Later renamed into Aeroc SPb;
- LSR Group brick production subsidiaries are merged into one company – OJSC Pobeda LSR.
- entry into the reinforced concrete market of Moscow: acquisition of OJSC Zavod ZhBI-6 – a largest reinforced concrete producer in the city;
- entry into the ready-mix concrete market of Moscow: foundation of CJSC Obyedinenie 45-M;
- entry into the cement market of the North-West region: foundation of OOO Cement to implement the project of LSR Group cement plant construction in Stantsy of the Leningrad region;
- entry into the commercial real estate market of St. Petersburg: foundation of A Plus Estate to manage LSR Group commercial properties;
- entry into the Yekaterinburg market. Acquisition of 5 companies: CJSC Nova-Stroy – the largest real estate developer, OOO SMU NOVA-Stroy – the largest construction contractor, OOO PKU Nova-StroyProekt – a design office, OOO Uralsheben – crushed granite producer and OJSC Betfor Reinforced Concrete Factory – a supplier of prefabricated concrete panel construction and the largest reinforced concrete producer in the Urals region;
- entry into the aerated concrete market of Ukraine: acquisition of OJSC Obukhiv Porous Concrete Plant – the largest aerated concrete producer in the Kiev region; put into operation of the new aerated concrete plant in Berezan of the Kiev region;
- OJSC Granit-Kuznechnoye, a subsidiary of LSR Group, acquired a crushed granite producer (Leningrad region) – OOO Petrovsky Quarry;
- new cement plant of LSR Group was launched in Slantsy, the Leningrad region. Annual production capacity of the plant is 1.86 million tonns.
- acquisition of OJSC Pavlovskaya Keramika (Moscow region) - facing bricks producer;
- acquisition of OOO 435 KNI (Leningrad region), crushed granite manufacturer with total estimated reserves of gneiso-granite of 84 million cub. m.
As of April 2011, LSR Group included Business Units for production and transportation of building materials, extraction and processing of aggregates, real estate development and construction. The company concentrates its business in the three key regions: St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region, Moscow and the Moscow region, Yekaterinburg and the Urals.
Construction of the new brick plant in Nikolskoye, the Leninngrad region with the annual production capacity of 220 million items. The total amount of investment into the project is around RUB 10.2 million (including VAT).
- Ownership structure // LSR Group official site, 31 December 2010