|ПАО «Группа ЛСР»|
MCX: LSRG |
|Headquarters||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
Dmitri Gontcharov (Chairman of the Board)|
|Products||Building materials, Real estate development, Construction|
|Revenue||$1.46 billion (2016)|
|$288 million (2016)|
|$137 million (2016)|
|Total assets||$3.65 billion (2016)|
Number of employees
LSR Group (Russian: ОАО «Группа ЛСР»), is a Russian real estate development, construction and building materials company, one of the leaders in the real estate and building materials in Russia. The company is headquartered in St. Petersburg. The total number of employees is about 14,500 people (2018).
The company was founded in 1993. The company’s name derives from LenStroyRekonstruktsiya.
LSR Group is an open joint stock company, and is a 100% owner of its major subsidiaries and companies.
In November 2007 the company offered 12.5% of its share capital for trading at the London Stock Exchange and MICEX through IPO having raised US$772 million. After the offering, the company’s market capitalization amounted to $6.8 billion.
Major acquisitions and foundation of companies
This section does not cite any sources. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- entry into the reinforced concrete market of St. Petersburg: acquisition of OJSC Stroydetal which included reinforced concrete factories as well as joinery and metallic constructions factories;
- entry into the real estate market of St. Petersburg: foundation of OJSC Construction Corporation Renaissance of St. Petersburg.
- entry into the brick market of St. Petersburg: acquisition of OJSC LENSTROYKERAMIKA – a ceramic bricks producer (later the company and its clay deposit became a production subsidiary of OJSC Pobeda LSR).
- entry into the market of sand of the North-West region: acquisition of OJSC Rudas – the largest sand supplier in the region;
- acquisition of OJSC Lenstroyrekonstruktsiya (St. Petersburg) – a Soviet real estate developer in the city centre;
- acquisition of CJSC NPO Keramika (St. Petersburg) – a ceramic bricks producer (later became a production subsidiary of OJSC Pobeda LSR)
- entry into the market of panel housing construction of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region: acquisition of OJSC Gatchinsky DSK – the largest prefabricated concrete panel factory in the North-West region;
- entry into the market of mass market and business class real estate development in St. Petersburg: foundation of OOO Gatchinky DSK which was later renamed to OOO CityHouseBuilding Company (OOO GDSK);
- foundation of CJSC Mosstroyrekonstruktsiya – real estate developer and the first subsidiary in Moscow.
- entry into the crushed granite market of the North-West region: acquisition of OJSC Granit-Kuznechnoye – the largest crushed granite producer in the region;
- foundation of OOO Baltstroykomplekt – a wholesale supplier of building materials for construction companies of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region;
- OJSC Stroydetal was renamed into CJSC Vertical – windows and doors producer;
- acquisition of OJSC PO Barrikada (St.Petersburg) – the largest reinforced concrete producer;
- entry into the ready-mix concrete market of St. Petersburg: acquisition of OJSC ZSK No.19, which was later renamed into OOO Obyedinenie 45 – a ready-mix concrete producer in the city;
- entry into the construction services market of St. Petersburg: acquisition of OJSC UM-260 – a company in tower cranes services;
- acquisition of OJSC Leningrad River Port (St. Petersburg) – a company with a complex for sea sand extraction in the Gulf of Finland (later became a subsidiary of OJSC Rudas);
- acquisition of OOO GATP-1 (St. Petersburg) – a company specializing in transportation of building materials;
- entry into the European real estate market: foundation of LSR Europe GmBH – a subsidiary of LSR Group in Germany;
- acquisition of CJSC Pobeda (St. Petersburg) – a ceramic bricks producer;
- acquisition of CJSC DSK Blok (St. Petersburg) – the largest prefabricated panel construction company in the North-West region;
- entry into the gated communities market of St. Petersburg: foundation of OOO Osobnyak.
- acquisition of CJSC Stroitelniy Trest No.28 (St. Petersburg) – a company specializing in foundation works;
- entry into the aerated concrete market: LSR-Aerated Concrete, the largest aerated concrete plant in Russia, is built. Later renamed into Aeroc SPb;
- LSR Group brick production subsidiaries are merged into one company – OJSC Pobeda LSR.
- entry into the reinforced concrete market of Moscow: acquisition of OJSC Zavod ZhBI-6 – a largest reinforced concrete producer in the city;
- entry into the ready-mix concrete market of Moscow: foundation of CJSC Obyedinenie 45-M;
- entry into the cement market of the North-West region: foundation of OOO Cement to implement the project of LSR Group cement plant construction in Stantsy of the Leningrad region;
- entry into the commercial real estate market of St. Petersburg: foundation of A Plus Estate to manage LSR Group commercial properties;
- entry into the Yekaterinburg market. Acquisition of 5 companies: CJSC Nova-Stroy – the largest real estate developer, OOO SMU NOVA-Stroy – the largest construction contractor, OOO PKU Nova-StroyProekt – a design office, OOO Uralsheben – crushed granite producer and OJSC Betfor Reinforced Concrete Factory – a supplier of prefabricated concrete panel construction and the largest reinforced concrete producer in the Urals region;
- entry into the aerated concrete market of Ukraine: acquisition of OJSC Obukhiv Porous Concrete Plant – the largest aerated concrete producer in the Kiev region; put into operation of the new aerated concrete plant in Berezan of the Kiev region;
- OJSC Granit-Kuznechnoye, a subsidiary of LSR Group, acquired a crushed granite producer (Leningrad region) – OOO Petrovsky Quarry;
- new cement plant of LSR Group was launched in Slantsy, the Leningrad region. Annual production capacity of the plant is 1.86 million tonns.
- acquisition of OJSC Pavlovskaya Keramika (Moscow region) - facing bricks producer;
- acquisition of OOO 435 KNI (Leningrad region), crushed granite manufacturer with total estimated reserves of gneiso-granite of 84 million cub. m.
- Launch of brick plant in Pavlovsky Posad (Moscow region) with designed capacity of 70 million bricks per annum;
- Launch of a new brick plant in the Kirovsky district of the Leningrad region with annual production capacity of up to 160 million bricks.
- Start of construction of a low-rise residential neighbourhood Michurinsky with a total area of 232 thousand m2, which is the largest low-rise project in Yekaterinburg;
- Start of a large-scale project on a land plot with a total area of 600 hectares in St. Petersburg. The project implies construction of 4 million m2 of housing and social infrastructure facilities;
- Put into operation a reinforced concrete production complex with a capacity of 330 thousand m3 in the Leningrad region. It is the largest manufacturer of reinforced concrete items in the North-West federal district
- LSR Group has become the largest manufacturer of bricks in Russia after acquiring Ryabovsky brick plant. The combined capacity of our brick factories has now reached 450 million bricks per year;
- Put into operation our brick plant in Pavlovsky Posad, Moscow region. The production capacity of the factory stands at 70 million bricks per annum.
- LSR Group wins contest for redevelopment of industrial areas of I.A. Likhachov Plant (ZiL) in Moscow. Within implementation of the project 1.57 mln sq. m of a real property shall be constructed. The company offered the best terms and conditions for the project implementation and proved its compliance with the requirements.
- LSR Group has opened a new sales office in central St. Petersburg, on Nevsky Prospect;
- LSR Group starts selling flats in ZILART art class residential complex in Moscow. Within implementation of the project LSR Group is to build more than 1.5 mln sq. m of the real property, including 950 thousand sq. m of the housing, as well as social and cultural infrastructure facilities;
- LSR Group tops the national rating of Russia’s 10 largest real estate developers;
- Start of a large-scalefederal cultural project of the museum companion center of the Hermitage in Moscow as a part of the ZILART project.
- A new sales office of LSR Group was opened in Murmansk;
- LSR Group completed the first building of ZILART residential project in Moscow;
- LSR Group started implementation of construction, reconstruction and operation project of tram lines in Krasnogvardeysky District of Saint Petersburg.
- Start of development of the territory on the Vasilievsky Island of St. Petersburg.Total area of the land plot is about 34 ha.
- LSR Group started implementation of a large-scale hotel project in Leipzig;
- LSR Group project portfolio value reached 144 bln rubles.