LSU Strength and Conditioning facility
|Location||North Stadium Drive|
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803
|Owner||Louisiana State University|
|Operator||LSU Athletics Department|
The LSU Strength and Conditioning facility or LSU North Stadium weight room, is a strength training and conditioning facility at Louisiana State University. Built in 1997, it is located adjacent to Tiger Stadium. Measuring 10,000-square feet with a flat surface, it has 28 multi-purpose power stations, 36 assorted selectorized machines and 10 dumbbell stations along with a plyometric specific area, medicine balls, hurdles, plyometric boxes and assorted speed and agility equipment. It also features 2 treadmills, 4 stationary bikes, 2 elliptical cross trainers, a stepper and stepmill.
The facility was originally constructed to house all of LSU's sports teams, but is now home to the men's and women's basketball, gymnastics, softball, men's and women's swimming and diving, men's and women's tennis teams.
- LSU Tigers basketball
- LSU Lady Tigers basketball
- LSU Lady Tigers gymnastics
- LSU Lady Tigers softball
- LSU Tigers swimming and diving
- LSU Lady Tigers swimming and diving
- LSU Tigers and Lady Tigers
- LSU Football Operations Center
- Bernie Moore Track Stadium
- "A Look At LSU's Facilities". football.com. August 11, 2013. Archived from the original on February 25, 2014. Retrieved 2013-09-12.
- "10 Best Strength and Conditioning Programs in College Football". bleacherreport.com. May 20, 2013. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- "College Strength Profile: Louisiana State University". strengthperformance.com. June 20, 2012. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "LSU Tigers' Weight Room". ESPN The Magazine. November 14, 2012. Archived from the original on October 23, 2013. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "A Strength Training Legacy" (PDF). biggerfasterstronger.com. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- "LSU Strength and Conditioning". lsusports.net. September 29, 2009. Retrieved 2013-08-28.
|This article about a sports venue in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|