|Headquarters||Anyang, South Korea|
|Ja-Hong Koo (Chairman)
Ja-Yol Koo (Chairman & CEO)
Ja-Yub Koo (Chairman)
Ja-Myung Koo (Chairman)
|Revenue||US$25,175 million (2010) |
|US$775 million (2010)|
|Total assets||US$19,170 million (2010)|
|Subsidiaries||LS Cable, LS Mtron, LS-Nikko Copper, LS Industrial Systems|
|Revised Romanization||LS Geurup|
LS Group is a South Korean chaebol (conglomerate). It is composed of LS Corp. (see below), Gaon Cable, E1 (LPG), YESCO (LNG) and LS Asset Management (formerly Delta Asset). "LS Corp." is a holding company, which comprises LS Cable & System (power & communications cables), LS Industrial Systems (electrical equipment & automation systems), LS-Nikko Copper (copper smelter & refiner) and LS Mtron (machinery & components).
LS Group was spun off from LG Group in 2003. LS Group and its subsidiaries have approximately (USD)$25.2 billion in revenue worldwide with about 100 subsidiaries in 25 countries. The company is controlled by the Koo family, the founding family of LG Group.
LS means "Leading Solution".
- LS Corp
- LS Automotive India Pvt Ltd (Chennai & Pune)
- LS Cable & System (LS Cable & System, GCI, Alutek, Pountek, Kospace, LS Global, etc.)
- LS Industrial Systems (LS IS, LS Metal, Planet, LS Mecapion, LS Sauter, LS Power Semitech, Trino)
- LS-Nikko Copper (LS-Nikko Copper, GRM, Torecom, Recytech Korea, Wahchang, Sunwo)
- LS Mtron (LS Mtron, Daesung Electric/Deltech, Casco, Nongaon Gyeongju, Nongaon Pyeongtaek)
- LS Networks (Prospecs, Skechers, MONT-Bell, Jack Wolfskin, BICLO)
- Gaon Cable (Gaon Cable, Weduss)
- E1 (E1, E1 Logistics, E1 Container Terminal, Dongbang City Gas)
- YESCO (YESCO, YESCO Service, Daehan GM, Hansung Group)
- LS I&D (Superior Essex, LS Asset Management (formerly Delta Asset)
LS Group operates their own training facility near Ansung in Gyeonggi Province. The facility contains a large training building, a cafeteria, lodgings, a soccer field, a swimming pool, and several tennis courts.
- Based upon a KRW=USD exchange rate of 1,100KRW per USD,the spot rate as of December 31, 2010.
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|