|Look up LTD, Ltd, or Ltd. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LTD, Ltd, or Ltd. may refer to:
Business and finance
- Ltd., a private company limited by shares, particularly in the UK
- Limited company, abbr. Ltd. in several countries
- LTD (album), a 1998 album by Buck-Tick
- L.T.D. (band) (Love, Togetherness and Devotion), a 1970s funk music group
Science and technology
- Linear transformer driver, generating short high-current pulses
- Long-term depression (neurophysiology), hours-long reduction in the efficacy of synapses
- Ford LTD (Americas), a vehicle
- Ford LTD (Australia), a vehicle
- Lane Transit District, a public transportation agency, Oregon, US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LTD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.