|Created by||Todd Lehman, Suzanne Rich|
LUGNET provides a forum for Adult Fans of Lego to discuss Lego-related issues and post about creations using its NNTP, e-mail and web interfaces. LUGNET members can track their sets, build web pages, rate postings and create polls. The website also features a database of Lego sets and provides links to other major Lego sites. The aim of LUGNET is "To enrich the online experience for the LEGO enthusiast in a growing number of new ways". 
- Craven, Scott (16 March 2006). "'Blockheads' bond on Internet". The Arizona Republic – via Newspapers.com.
- Carney, Steve (18 January 2001). "Lego Enthusiasts Are Building Connections Online, Brick by Brick". Los Angeles Times.
- Kahney, Leander (2 September 2000). "The Michelangelo of Lego". Wired.
- Ferrari, Mario; Ferrari, Giulio (December 6, 2001). Building Robots With Lego Mindstorms. Elsevier. pp. 515, 549. ISBN 9780080476285. Retrieved January 28, 2021 – via Google Books.
- Clague, Kevin; Agullo, Miguel (February 22, 2003). Lego Software Power Tools With LDraw MLCad and LPub. Syngress. pp. 367–369, 391–392. ISBN 9780080476285. Retrieved January 28, 2021 – via Google Books.
- Hatch, Mary Jo; Schultz, Majken (March 11, 2008). Taking Brand Initiative. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. p. 192. ISBN 9780470245361. Retrieved January 28, 2021 – via Google Books.