From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LVT can refer to:
- Land value tax, a tax on the unimproved value of land only, excluding the value of buildings, irrigation and any other improvements.
- LVT, American indie rock band based out of Baltimore, MD
- LVT, Visual light transmission (through something)
- Landing Vehicle Tracked, an amphibious military vehicle.
- Leasehold valuation tribunal, a form of legal hearing in England and Wales.
- LogoVisual thinking (LVT), exploring cognition and modes of thinking.
- Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Lars von Trier, a Danish film director.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LVT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.