Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up L, l, or ℓ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
L is the twelfth letter of the Latin alphabet.
L or l may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
Film and literature
- L (Death Note), a character from the manga and anime franchise Death Note
- L (film), a 2012 Greek film
- L (novel), a 1999 novel by Erlend Loe
- L, a rating of the Brazilian advisory rating system
- L (French singer), born Raphaële Lannadère, a French singer-songwriter
- L (South Korean singer), born Kim Myung-soo, a vocalist of Korean boy band Infinite
- L Marshall, a British singer credited as L on the Wretch 32 song "Traktor"
- Lesure Number, music catalogue identifier for the works of Claude Debussy; See List of compositions by Claude Debussy by Lesure number
- L Number, classification of the compositions of Franz Benda according to the catalogue of Douglas A. Lee; See List of compositions by Franz Benda
- L (Godley & Creme album), 1978
- L (Ayumi Hamasaki EP), 2010
- L (Steve Hillage album), 1976
- L (Candy Lo EP), 2008
- L (moe. album), 2000
Science and technology
- Carl Linnaeus, in botanist author citations (L.)
- Laelia, an orchid genus
- Haplogroup L (Y-DNA)
- Vertebra in the lumbar region of the spinal cord
- ATC code L Antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- L (complexity), a complexity class in computational complexity theory
- L-notation, a notation for running times of subexponential algorithms, often used in number theory.
- L programming language, several languages
- L – A Mathemagical Adventure, a 1984 computer game
- Android L, code name for Android Lollipop
- Constructible universe, a particular class of sets which can be described entirely in terms of simpler sets
- Likelihood function, in statistics
- Laplace transform
- ℓp space is the space of sequences with a finite p-norm.
- Lp spaces, sometimes called Lebesgue spaces, are function spaces defined using a natural generalization of the p-norm for finite-dimensional vector spaces
- Class L, a stellar classification
- Galactic longitude (l), in the galactic coordinate system
- Inductance, the ratio of the magnetic flux to the current in an electrical circuit
- Lagrangian, a function that summarizes the dynamics of a dynamical system; See Lagrangian (disambiguation)
- L band (disambiguation)
- Mean free path, the average distance traveled by a moving particle between successive collisions
- Angular momentum
- Latent heat
Units of measurement
Vehicles and transportation
- Chicago "L", a rapid transit system in Chicago
- L (New York City Subway service)
- L-plate, a plate for learning drivers under instruction
- L, the low gear of an automatic transmission
- Nissan L engine
- 50 (number), in Roman numerals
- Canon L lens
- Left (direction)
- Loser (hand gesture)
- Lucius (praenomen), a Roman praenomen
- Velar lateral approximant (IPA notation)
- The low-prestige register in a diglossia
- L postcode area, for Liverpool
- London Stock Exchange; "L:" and ".L" are used to represent ticker symbols on the exchange.
- Loews Corporation, which goes by L as its ticker symbol on the NYSE.
- L, indicates "Miscellaneous" when used as the fifth letter or behind-the-dot notation on the NASDAQ and NYSE ticker symbols.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title L.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.