(Redirected from L 10)
L10 or L-10 may be:
- L10 life, a failure rate measure given in time period before 10% failure
- HMS L10, a 1918 British L class submarine
- Lakerda 10, a fish oil
- Cummins L10, a diesel engine marketed from 1983 to 1997
- Lockheed L.10 Electra airliner
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-L10, a 2007 digital single-lens reflex camera
- ISO/IEC 8859-16 (Latin-10), an 8-bit character encoding
- Lincoln (footballer) (b. 1979), Brazilian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.