L V Muralikrishna Reddy
Dr. L V Muralikrishna Reddy, FIE (born 23 June 1967) is an Indian technologist and researcher. He currently serves as the Vice President of The Institution of Engineers (India), India's multidisciplinary professional body of engineers. He has associated with IEI, as Secretary and Chairman for Karnataka State Centre; and has served in several Committees of IEI. Presently, Murali serves as the Director of National Design and Research Forum, a Research Promotion Organisation.
Under his leadership NDRF has built a high-performance collaborative R&D ecosystem with its Consortium partners to develop indigenous capabilities in Micro Air Vehicles, Rapid Prototyping, and Chemical and Bio-Sensor Systems. He has published International/National Papers and Reports, and has edited 6 Monographs on critical areas of engineering.
His professional experience spans over 23 years. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, a Master’s degree in Energy Systems, and has earned a Ph.D in Energy Conservation and Management.
He was Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (UK)-FIET
- https://www.ieindia.org/PDF_IMAGES/publication/Annual%20Report.pdf The Institution of Engineers (India)
- https://www.ieindia.org/CouncilImage.aspx The Institution of Engineers (India) Official Website-Members of the Council
- http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/muralikrishna-reddy-made-vp-iei/article5670744.ece Business Line, The Hindu, February 09, 2014
- http://www.ieiksc.org The Institution of Engineers (India) Karnataka State Centre
- http://www.ndrf.res.in/about-us.html Official website of National Design and Research Forum, Bangalore