|Location||1501 Lafayette Parkway LaGrange, Georgia, USA|
|Developer||Hull Property Group|
|Management||Hull Property Group|
|Owner||Hull Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||22|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||233,000 square feet (22,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
Layout and history
The mall's anchors are Belk, Sock Shoppe, Dunham's Sports, Hobby Lobby, and TJ Maxx. The mall is 233,000 square feet (22,000 m2) in size. Located 65 miles southwest of Atlanta, it is the only mall in its immediate region, which has a population of just over 250,000.
The mall was built in 1979, in an area of the county that was generally undeveloped at the time, and was renovated in 2001. The original name of the mall was "West Georgia Commons." When the mall opened, anchors Belk and JCPenney moved from downtown LaGrange to the mall. In May 2012, Belk announced that the store would undergo a $2 million remodel, the project was finished in October 2012. In 2013, a TJ Maxx was announced for the mall. In January 2015 JCPenney announced that it would shutter 39 stores in the U.S. which include the LaGrange Mall. Hull Properties announced in January 2017 that the former J. C. Penney would become Dunham's Sports, while a new Hobby Lobby would be constructed behind it. Dunham Sports opened on August 18, 2017 while Hobby Lobby will be open on January 1, 2018. Hobby Lobby opened on December 29, 2017 while the ribbon cutting opened on January 1, 2018.
- LaGrange Mall Market Information, Retrieved January 24, 2010
- Trey Wood (November 20, 2009). "LaGrange Mall to celebrate 30th birthday". LaGrange Daily News. Retrieved January 24, 2010.
- "Belk to undergo $2 million remodel, Project to begin in June and be completed in September". McClatchy-Tribune Regional News. May 24, 2012.
- "Belk's grand re-opening celebrates $2 million remodel". LaGrange Daily News. October 11, 2012.
- "Mall pleased to add TJ Maxx". McClatchy-Tribune Regional News. June 19, 2013.
- "Shoppers line up early for TJ Maxx grand opening". LaGrange Daily News. August 26, 2013.
- Strauss, Gary (January 8, 2015). "J.C. Penney, Macy's to shut stores, lay off scores". USA Today. Gannett. Retrieved January 9, 2015.