March 16, 1990 |
|Listed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|High school||Murrah (Jackson, Mississippi)|
|WNBA draft||2012 / Round: 1 / Pick: 10th overall|
|Selected by the Washington Mystics|
LaSondra Renee Barrett (born March 16, 1990) is an American basketball forward for the Washington Mystics of the Women's National Basketball Association. She went to William B. Murrah High School and played collegiately for LSU. She is the cousin of NFL quarterback Jason Campbell.
Barrett was named to the USA Women's U19 team which represented the USA in the 2009 U19 World's Championship, held in Bangkok, Thailand in July and August 2009. Although the USA team lost the opening game to Spain, they went on to win their next seven games to earn a rematch against Spain in the finals, and won the game 81–71 to earn the gold medal. Barrett scored 6.0 points per game.
- "LaSondra Barrett". Lsusports.net. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "LaSondra Barrett - Louisiana State". WNBA.com. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "U19 World's Championship for women Thailand". FIBA. Retrieved 10 Oct 2013.
- "USA U19 Women Golden With 87-71 Victory Over Spain". USA Basketball. August 2, 2009. Archived from the original on May 27, 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Person of the Day: LaSondra Barrett". Retrieved June 10, 2012.
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball player, coach, or other figure born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to United States women's basketball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|