La Course à l'échalote
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|La Course à l'échalote|
|Directed by||Claude Zidi|
|Screenplay by||Claude Zidi|
|Music by||Vladimir Cosma|
La Course à l'échalote is a 1975 French comedy film directed by Claude Zidi.
Young and dynamic, founded with power from the "20th Century Bank", Pierre Vidal regularly spies with his binoculars his partner Janet, who works in a hairdressing salon. Fed up of being constantly watched, she takes advantage to excite his jealousy. His boss having taken a few days of vacation, Pierre is in charge to replace him. More nervous than ever of this enormous responsibility, he will soon have to take to the coffer halls a certain Monsieur de Rovère, who came to bring the transfer of shares act of the Alcazar, the famous Parisian cabaret. But the famous briefcase containing the documents is stolen on their sight.
- Pierre Richard ... Pierre Vidal
- Jane Birkin ... Janet
- Michel Aumont ... Commissaire Brunet
- Marc Dolnitz ... Marc
- Amadeus August ... Gunther
- Henri Déus ... Mike
- Luis Rego ... Frantz
- Catherine Allégret ... Nicole
- André Bézu ... André
- Jean Martin ... bank director
- Claude Dauphin ... Bertrand de Rovère
- Philippe Dehesdin ... Philippe
- Paul Cambo ... CEO of the bank
- Jean Bouchaud ... Brunet's assistant
- The film took place in Cherbourg-Octeville, Manche, and in Brighton, England.
- Claude Zidi, Pierre Richard and Jane Birkin had also starred together in Lucky Pierre, released one year before.
|This film article about a 1970s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a French film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|