La Course by Le Tour de France
Logo of La Course by Le Tour de France
|Organiser||Amaury Sport Organisation|
|Race director||Christian Prudhomme|
|Editions||2 (as of 2015)|
|First winner||Marianne Vos|
|Most recent||Anna van der Breggen|
La Course by Le Tour de France is an elite women's professional one-day road bicycle race held in Paris, France, and is currently rated by the UCI as a 1.1 race. The race is organised by the ASO.
The inaugural edition of the race was run before the 21st stage of the 2014 Tour de France on 27 July. The race consisted of 13 laps on the Champs-Élysées in Paris, making a distance of 89 kilometres.
|Year||Starting place||Ending place||Distance||Race winner||Second||Third|
|2014||Paris||Paris||89.0 km (55 mi)||Marianne Vos (NED)||Kirsten Wild (NED)||Leah Kirchmann (CAN)|||
|2015||Paris||Paris||89.0 km (55 mi)||Anna van der Breggen (NED)||Jolien D'Hoore (BEL)||Amy Pieters (NED)|||
- "La course by le Tour de France". letour.com. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "La course by le Tour de France 2014". procyclingstats.com. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "La course by le Tour de France innovating women's cycling". letour.com. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "La course by le Tour de France 2015". procyclingstats.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to La Course by Le Tour de France.|
- Grande Boucle Féminine Internationale (Tour de France Féminin)