La Dernière Heure
|Publisher||IPM Publishing Group|
|Founded||19 April 1906|
La Dernière Heure (The Latest Hour) and Les Sports (sometimes referred to as La DH) is a French-language daily newspaper published in Brussels, Belgium. The paper is known for news and sports.
History and profile
La DH was established on 19 April  1906. The paper has its headquarters in Brussels and has a liberal stance without any political affiliation. Its publisher is IPM. It has seven regional versions: Namur / Luxembourg, Liège, Tournai / Ath / Mouscron, Mons Center, Charleroi Center, Brabant, and Brussels.
- DH.be. "De la première à La Dernière Heure". www.dhnet.be.
- Horst Cirullies; Günter Marquard (January 1967). Dictionnaire de Politique Et D'économie. Walter de Gruyter. p. 482. ISBN 978-3-11-000892-0. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Georgios Terzis, ed. (2007). European Media Governance: National and Regional Dimensions. Intellect Books. p. 74. ISBN 978-1-84150-192-5. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Pierre Musso; Philippe Souêtre; Lionel Levasseur (1995). The Printed Press and Television in the Regions of Europe. Council of Europe. p. 133. ISBN 978-92-871-2807-2. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- David Ward (2004). "A Mapping Study of Media Concentration and Ownership in Ten European Countries" (PDF). Dutch Media Authority. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "Press audience". CIM (in French). Retrieved 14 July 2020.
Media related to La Dernière Heure at Wikimedia Commons