|• Mayor||Marcos Cestopal (Unión por Córdoba)|
|Elevation||934 m (3,064 ft)|
|Time zone||ART (UTC-3)|
|Dialing code||+54 3548|
La Falda lies at the foot of two small mountains (Cerro El Cuadrado and Cerro La Banderita), and it is part of an important tourist circuit of the province (the Punilla Valley). The Punilla Department includes other tourist sites like Villa Carlos Paz, Los Cocos, La Cumbre and Capilla del Monte.
La Falda is home to the historic "Eden Hotel" (now a public part and historic site/museum that does not host hotel guests) which was visited by Albert Einstein. Adolf Hitler was invited to stay in the hotel and protected by their owners, nazi fanatics.
The main street and hub of activity for the town is "Avenue Eden".
Attractions in La Falda include the 7 Cascades, a natural park also which hosts a large public swimming pool. "El Silenco" is a colonial castle of the 17th century featuring fishing and observation of trout; it is situated some 10 km (6.2 mi) from La Falda downtown. "Tatu Carreta" is an Ecological Park and Zoo c. 8 km from the downtown on the route toward Córdoba. It is a drive thru "safari" style zoological experience with local and exotic animal species.
- Official website (Spanish)
- Municipal information: Municipal Affairs Federal Institute (IFAM), Municipal Affairs Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Argentina. (Spanish) (Spanish)
- All About La Falda (Spanish)
- Villa Carlos Paz and Valle de Punilla (Spanish)
- Ecological Park & Zoo (Spanish)
- La Falda Tango Festival Information (Spanish)