La Ferté-Saint-Samson is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Normandy region in northern France.
A forestry and farming village situated in the Pays de Bray, some 39 miles (63 km) southeast of Dieppe at the junction of the D61, the D21 and the D921 roads.
Historical population of La Ferté-Saint-Samson
|From the year 1962 on: No double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.
Places of interest
- The motte and ruins of a feudal castle.
- An old house dating from the sixteenth century.
- A nineteenth-century château.
- The thirteenth-century chapel of St.Samson.
- The church of St.Pierre, dating from the tenth century.